What our customers are saying
- Chris Baxter8/15/2023I was nearby and realised my exhaust was hanging off, rang up the shop and the guy (sorry didn’t catch his name, tattoo of amie on his fingers) lovely guy had a look and took the exhaust off and wrapped it in paper for me to take 150 miles back home. No charge bless him, I handed him a tenner I had in my wallet. Thanks so muchEZmucker5/29/2023Lovely bunch of lads, they came by recommendation. Very knowledgeable, friendly and went the extra mile to get it right. With pen and paper in hand, they assessed the problem and came up with a practical solution, to my front bumper damage and saved me a huge bill. Great Service!Tom Jackson5/05/2023
- Great service! Lovely bunch of lads, they were very accommodating on short notice, with pen and paper at the ready. They were helpful, knowledgeable, and offered practical solutions to my broken front bumper. Great service!Tom Jackson4/13/2023A fantastic company I had a minor front end damage, I got 2 quotes and thorn coachworks were not only the cheapest but the standard of work was 100% or even more.
They picked it up for me at 9am and returned it back the next day at lunchtime looking absolutely superb.
Thanks guys for a very friendly, great service and superb end finish. 10/10Jay bowden3/24/2023Front end respray Refurbished all 4 wheels to my colour and specification. Front end respray excellent and professional work. Highly recommended .John Bayliss9/19/2022
- They repainted the bumper on my Jaguar F-Pace. Very competitive price. Same day turnaround on vehicle. Good service with friendly staff. Faultless paint job. Highly recommended.Andy Cornish8/18/2022
- Super service. Many thanks for the excellent work you’ve just completed on my car. I can fully recommend Thorn Coachworks who did a professional job for me at a very reasonable price – and quickly too. Really nice people to deal with as well!Gordon Blood7/25/2022Brilliant serviceSam Roberts6/18/2022
- Had some lacquer peel and overall rough body work on the car. They sorted this and some rust issues, the car looks absolutely ace, would 110% recommendSam Henry6/05/2022Ian Hanson (Teamkenny)6/05/2022
- Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value Had some lacquer peel and overall rough body work on the car. They sorted this and some rust issues, the car looks absolutely ace, would 110% recommendSam Henry1/06/2022Great care and attention to detail, highly recommended Mark and David took on my classic Volvo at short notice and performed a near total respray within a few weeks, I was kept informed throughout, provided with a courtesy car when needed and the end result is fantastic. I’d not hesitate to recommend Thorn coachworks to anyone, the quality of the work is really very good and they’ll bend over backwards to accommodate you. 5 stars all roundJamesF-5226/27/2021
- Absolutely fantastic After my car got hit whilst parked, the damage left behind was a large dent and large and deep scratches. This place was recommended by a neighbour and so I checked it out and then made arrangements to have it fixed. Picked it up after 2 days to find the scratches and dent non-existent. Also the price was cheap especially as it included VAT too. Definitely recommend this company, their work is phenomenal.Chloe Ogden2/19/2021Bloody brilliant If you’re looking for a top paint job at very competitive prices, thorn coach works is for you.They completely resprayed my black Hilux after and awful paint job was done. The guys did a fantastic job can’t believe how good it looks, they also treated the underside to stop rusting and repaired any dents or damage they saw, looks brand new. Real nice friendly guys, genuine blokes. I highly recommend to anyone and I will be using them for any vehicle paint work I require in the future.Thanks again Thorn 👍BenH-4875/10/2019
- Delighted. .thank you. Delighted with the work carried out. A genuine business run by genuine folk. This project was important to me for personal reasons… They were also very understanding when I couldn’t collect the car on time due to unexpected illness. Thank you David and Mark and I wish you well for the future. Good to find genuine hardworking folk who deliver an excellent result. Regards Paul.PaulW-11358/06/2018A great new coach works firm. Top quality work We were recommended to Thorn Coachworks and having mainly dealt with larger firms, I was initially concerned at their ability to do concourse standard work. I’ve just collected my Pininfarina Spyder and am delighted with the quality of the work, which is of show standard. It’s a small business recently started with both Mark and David enthusiastic about what they do, which shows in the end product. I’ll be having all my future car and bike paint/bodywork done there in the future!RussellW-527/27/2018